Sunday, June 22, 2014

Storage Girl

A few days back I got together with a friend I knew from school (Paige Kwon) and we went for a spontaneous photoshoot. It turned out to be an adventure full of chips, laughter, and music. To be frank it was pretty close to a mini party. We came across this parking lot with a storage randomly sitting there so we decided to be creative with it. // Because it's pretty much already summer (and I love it), I paired my beachy shorts with my flowy/oversized/adorable/comfortable black tee. The fabric is incredibly soft and thin which is absolutely perfect for the sizzling hot weather! 








Tee::: Free People (currently obsessed with their stuff that are on sale - just 'cause they are more affordable personally)
Shorts::: Forever21
Shoes::: Free People
Rings::: Thrifted


6 comments:

  1. Cute top! I like those shorts, too :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful
    Fabulous outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun photo shoot! Love your outfit!

    http://stylishimoto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shorts are adorable! <3

    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete