Sunday, June 29, 2014

Zip It!

I was never particularly good at hunting for cheap and quality clothing at thrift-stores to begin with; but now I can finally (and proudly) say that it is one of my favourite things to do whenever I have time to spare. Thrifting has really grown on me and I often manage to find some pretty sweet deals/purchases, including this Club Monaco top I got from Crossroads Trading! 

Once again, I found out that I don't actually own any tops with a zipper in the back (dresses don't count though). When I spotted this adorable and simple shirt at Crossroads Trading, it stood out to me so much that I grabbed it and went straight to the cashier. (Well obviously don't forget to check the price too; some thrift-stores are very good at ripping broke college students like me off...) As for my skorts - I absolutely love every little detail about it. It's so elegant but at the same time casual; and the colors work perfectly well with plain and light colored tops, which I enjoy styling my skorts with, a lot. 

Anyway, I guess I can officially say that I am now drawn into dahh zipper-life! #Zippers4Lyfe         




Shirt::: Club Monaco (thrifted)
Skorts::: Pull&Bear

Shoes::: Free People
Rings::: thrifted


XxxG

8 comments:

  1. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing
    fabulous outfit
    loving the shirt

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skorts look super cool! :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great skirt and love that zip detail on back! :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top and skirt!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/06/easy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. You can always find something amazing at thrift-stores. :) nice top by the way. :)
    rinx
    http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skort - you look so chic! Very fashionable
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete